Phil Mickelson Fan's Blog

Blogging about the People's Champion Phil Mickelson

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Great Time to be a Sports Fan

Now that I have calmed down from Phil Mickelson's Masters victory its dawned on me just how exciting it is to be a sports fan this time of year.  You may not realize that I do follow other things than just Phil Mickelson, I love baseball (yes, I am a fantasy geek too), basketball, football and even find myself watching a bit of playoff hockey.   With all that's going on right now it's hard not to be thankful that I'm a sports fan.  Every night channel surfing is needed to stay up to date on the NBA playoffs, NHL playoffs and baseball season (not to mention following my players in the fantasy pools)  Not to mention the weather has warmed up so we can get out for a few rounds of golf.

I'm curious if you all enjoy other sports or focus mainly on golf?  Do you play often or just enjoy watching it on TV?  Love to hear from you. When Phil isn't playing I try to think of other things to write about so any ideas would be great! As always you can follow me on @pmickelsonfans on Twitter or email pmickelsonfans@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment