Phil Mickelson Fan's Blog

Blogging about the People's Champion Phil Mickelson

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

AT&T Pebble Beach Nation Pro-Am Picks

Ok, last weeks picks weren't the best but it's a new week so let's go......

I'm very surprised that there's only seven of the top thirty players in the world rankings playing at Pebble Beach.  I'm guessing most players figure the course to play completely different come the US Open but a little course knowledge could never hurt. 

I have a hard time not picking defending champion Dustin Johnson, he's playing well (T3 last week) and he looks better every time I see him play.  Look for Dustin to be in the mix Sunday.  I also like Tim Clark, he's steady, never rattled and has a calm about him.  All things necessary during some of the 5 hour rounds we see during the Pro-Am.   My final two picks might not be the most well like guys on tour but I have a hunch they are due, Pat Perez and Rory Sabbatini.  These two guys show their emotions on every shot and I got a feeling at least one will be in the hunt Sunday.   I usually love Vijay Singh at Pebble but his putting is just so horrible I can't recommend him.  Good luck this week!

Who do you like at the AT&T?  I'd love to hear from you, send me an email (pmickelsonfans@gmail.com) or visiit me on twiitter (@pmickelsonfans)


Certified Preowned Callaway Golf Clubs

No comments:

Post a Comment