Phil Mickelson Fan's Blog

Blogging about the People's Champion Phil Mickelson

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Waste Management Phoenix Open

Save 30% of Select Items at the Callaway Golf Pre-Owned Winter Sale!

I'm so thankful that Phil Mickelson is back in the field this week at the Waste Management Phoenix Open.  Even though he was only gone for a week, I'm really hoping for a good finish for Lefty.

Phil traditionally plays well in Scottsdale, he is an ASU alum who loves the big crowds and the raucous atmosphere. 

Remember This:



I promise no more Tiger but what a scene that was.... Let's get to the picks.

Phoenix Open has traditionally favored the bombers so it's tough not to like J.B. Holmes, he kills the ball, has won here before and is playing well going in, I'm expecting at least a T5 for Holmes.  

OK, I know that it seems like everyone is picking Holmes so I'll give you a few sleepers to make up for it.  How about Alvaro Quiros?  He is the longest player on the Tour and if his putter is hot could really make this an exciting tournament.   I'm also going to take a flyer on Bubba Watson, do you see a common thread here?  

So who are you rooting for?  Let me know, I love to hear you.

Let's Go Phil!!



SponsoredTweets referral badge

No comments:

Post a Comment