Phil Mickelson Fan's Blog

Blogging about the People's Champion Phil Mickelson

Monday, February 15, 2010

Phil looking good, Dustin Johnson looking great!

Did you get a chance to watch some golf this weekend at Pebble Beach?  I sat at home and watched in HD and dreamed I was there, what a gorgeous place.  You don't have to be a golf fan to get engrossed in the scenery especially if you're in a part of the country covered with snow (I am)

Dustin Johnson won his 2nd straight AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-am and is deserving to be on the short list of favorites for this year's US Open.  He has something special going on at Pebble and even if he misses every cut until the US Open I still think he's going to have plenty of confidence when he returns to the Monterey Peninsula. 

Phil Mickelson has to take some good from this week, he struck the ball much better and finished with a respectable 11 under par.  If a few more putts would have fallen he's right in the hunt.  Phil will now go on a vacation with his family and return for the Waste Management Phoenix Open at the end of February.   I feel good about how is game is shaping into form for Augusta.

One last thing, what were your thoughts on David Duval being in contention on Sunday afternoon?  Personally I was rooting for Duval even though I had picked Johnson to win the tournament.  I love to root for the comeback story and Duval is one of golf's best.  I hope he can continue this strong play.  Let's go David!

Love to hear from you guys, send me an email (pmickelsonfans@gmail.com) or twitter (@pmickelsonfans)


Shop Pre-Owned Callaway Clearance Items

No comments:

Post a Comment