Phil Mickelson Fan's Blog

Blogging about the People's Champion Phil Mickelson

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

What's in Phil Mickelson's bag in 2010

I love hearing from all of the readers and lately I've been asked what is what clubs does Phil have in the bag to start the 2010 season?  Well, I went to Callaway to get the answer, here's what Tim Sweeney said is in Phil's bag last week at the Northern Trust Open.  

Callaway FT Tour Driver - 7.5 degree (loft changes depending on the weather conditions)
Callaway Big Bertha Diablo 3 Wood
Callaway Prototype Hybrid - 22 degrees
Callaway X Prototype Irons
Callaway X Forged Wedges (with conforming grooves!)
Odyssey White Hot XG blade putter
Callaway Tour ix ball

Callaway Golf Pre-Owned and Outlet


We all know how Phil likes to tinker with his clubs so these could change any week.  I'll keep you updated on any changes. 

Speaking of equipment have you tried any of the new clubs in 2010?  I'd love to hear your reviews and include them on the blog.

I'll be back Wednesday with my picks for the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro Am

No comments:

Post a Comment